Children must be at least two years old to attend DLC. All families interested in enrolling at DLC must visit our center first. We do have an open door policy but it is best to set up a tour with the director. If our program philosophy is aligned with your family’s philosophy of how children should learn and grow, and our program has space, then we can move forward with registration.
To set up a tour please e-mail Teacher Jami (program director) through the link on the “Contact Us” page.
To see our tuition options & rates CLICK HERE
- Preschool 3, 4, and 5 hourly rates, must be consistent schedules, with the same scheduled times for each day of attendance, as agreed to in the Admissions Agreement. These rates are only available in the preschool program.
- The 2 day schedule is Tuesday and Thursday. The 3 day schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- No reductions in tuition are given for absences, illnesses, holidays, or hours not used.
- Busing is included for kindergarteners and school-age children to/from Dewey, CMP American River, CMP Carmichael (pick up only), and Schweitzer.
- Other schools in the San Juan District may be accommodated depending on our current bussing schedule, will incur an additional$50/mo busing fee.
- Summer Registration Fee (assessed in June, for children who are only attending the summer program): $60 per child. Annual Registration Fee: $85 ($125 for families)